The main goal of Forhelse is to increase the use and effect of digital psychological health services. The goal is that by 2025, the use of digital psychological interventions will have increased to 15% and by 2030 to 20% to improve the mental health of the population.
1. Carry out a minimum of 12 studies that include at least one business partner and that cover the knowledge-needs of these. Expected result: Increased knowledge that leads to innovation and sustainable value creation in the business sector, including increased sales and employment.
2. Carry out a minimum of three clinical studies that compare the clinical effect of three digital and face-to-face psychological interventions in different health service partners. Expected result: Documentation of the effect of three innovative products and interventions that will contribute to future innovation and value creation. The studies represent new target groups and various health services, and thus represent new markets.
3. Investigate the cost-benefit of digital psychological interventions in health care. Expected result: The goal is to provide tools and knowledge about the profit on investing in digital solutions, which in turn can support decision-making processes and inform the dialogue between stakeholders and companies.
4. 4. Conduct innovative research studies on early evaluation of methods in business and the health service. Expected result: Tool for early evaluation of methods based on financial simulation and stakeholder analyzes to identify unmet needs.
5. Examine the effect of tailor-made implementation strategies in a controlled multicenter study. Expected result: Implementation barriers have been identified and the center has provided tailor-made implementation strategies for the primary and specialist health services in both somatics and mental health.
6. Establish and further develop new collaborations between business, research and health services. Expected result: Recruitment of a minimum of two new business partners and two new user partners during the project period. Submit a competitive application of EU funding with existing and new research partners.
7. Communicate and spread knowledge, results, tools and inventions to the business community, researchers, health service providers, decision makers, patients and organizations. Expected result: Increased access to knowledge, tools and inventions in the private and public sector, which will lead to increased use of digital psychological treatments.